A little bit about me
We are all capable of increasing the amount of peace, meaning and satisfaction in our lives – but sometimes we need support on our journey, someone to listen empathically and facilitate a dialogue that helps us find clarity, direction and build momentum. I have always been fascinated by research into resilience and happiness, evidenced-based ways to promote positive growth. On my journey, I’ve also acquired some fresh perspectives on the relationship between our thoughts, feelings and actions that have resulted in greater peace of mind with less striving. Everything I offer you I’ve test run on myself at some point.
I balance part-time work with coaching, training, study and family life – my resilience and energy are shored up through a combination of organisation skills, mindfulness, exercise, nutrition, and knowing what I love to do and giving it time and space – playing with my children, cooking, walking on the hills, reading. Your answers to life challenges may be different – let’s explore them.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PG Dip) Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology with the University of East London (MSc 2020)
- Fusion Certified Therapeutic Coach (FCTC) – Fusion Therapeutic Coaching Diploma, Fusion Master Trainer, & Fusion Mindfulness Based Mind Management Master Trainer
- BSc SLT, MRCSLTReg, HCPC, Cert HE Counselling, INLPTA NLP Practitioner
- Completed over 300 hours coaching related training & study
- Current study: MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology with the University of East London
- All coaching professionally supervised; adherence to the BPA code of ethics
- Active member of the Association of Integrative Coach Therapist Practitioners (AICTP)